- Are you interested in getting involved with RCEMLearning?
- Have you got a gap on your CV that needs to be filled by some educational/academic activity?
- Are you interested in getting your work published on a platform that will be used by your peers?
If youve answered yes to any of these questions, then the RCEMLearning Author Prize may be of interest.
All you have to do is submit an RCEMLearning learning session that covers one of our curriculum competencies.
Submissions will be assessed by the RCEMLearning Editorial Executive and the author[s] of the successful session will get to win attendance to an RCEM conference in 2024 as well as accommodation and Travel (UK & Ireland travel only).
We have identified the topics below which you can choose from to write your Learning Session on.
Our main topic theme for this Author Prize is Haematology and Infectious Diseases.
|HC8||Sickle cell disease/crisis|
Sign up to enter the competition and select your topic Author Prize sign up form
Terms and conditions
- Author prize opens for submissions from 13th September 2023.
- All Author prize submissions must be submitted before the closing date 5 pm Friday 27th October 2023.
- To be eligible all submissions must be learning sessions on one of the uncovered curriculum competencies. No other submissions or content types will be considered.
- You must contact the RCEMLearning team to advise what topic you will submit from the list.
- Once the team have been advised that a topic is being covered it will then be unavailable and removed from the list.
- You must be a member of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine.
- Only one submission will be awarded the prize.
- A maximum of two main authors are entitled to receive the award.
- Maximum of one award per author.
- All submissions will be anonymously judged, and peer reviewed by relevant members of the RCEMLearning Editorial Executive.
- The award can only be redeemed against an RCEM conference in 2024.
- The award will provide full registration costs for the conference.
- Accommodation will be organised and provided by RCEMLearning
- Travel costs with be reimbursed to you by RCEMLearning.
- Travel only within the UK & Ireland will be reimbursed.
- All entries will have the opportunity to be published on RCEMLearning.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com